Awaken The Warrior Within Retreat
August 29 – September 3rd, 2016
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Rome Za is a certified NLP practitioner, certified holistic health counselor, entrepreneur, martial artist, transformational speaker and internet marketer. His focus is on getting you out of your comfort zone (really far out of it) and onto the fast track to the best version of yourself (one you don’t even know about). Go deep into your mental and spiritual baggage and declutter once and for all. Experience an eclectic mix of neurolinguistic programming, martial arts, meditation and raw, unscripted workshops that will allow you to break through old patterns and will have you start living life on your own terms.
- Accommodations [beachfront hotel]
- Three daily meals with group [organic]
- Cold pressed organic juice with every meal
- Daily movement and breathing class
- Adventure Day [depends on weather conditions at time of retreat]
- Possibly surfing, catamaran, monkey viewing or other similar activity will be announced
- Daily workshops overcoming limiting beliefs
- Guest workshops
- Daily guided meditation
- Two neurolinguistic programming sessions
- Sound healing musical performance
- Give Back activity at Dreamlife Alliance Heroes Academy benefitting orphans and at risk youth
- Transportation to and from Liberia Airport
What’s not included?
- Airfare to and from Costa Rica
- Other tours and activities may be booked for your stay for an additional charge
- Early arrival or late stay accommodations may be booked for an additional charge
- Courage to face Rome Za calling you out on your PAB-ness
- Summer clothes and bathing suits
- Sweater or hoodie for air conditioned conference room
- Insect repellent – please use organic/natural repellents. Off Deet spray does NOT work here. Best effectiveness is taking a B complex that includes b6 and b12 at least one week before your trip. Clove essential oil is also VERY effective.
- Charcoal and probiotics for any stomach related incidents
- Flat shoes – no heels. It is a beach town, not all the roads are paved
- Workout clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- $4,000 per individual
- $7,000 per couple (can be friend couple sharing room)
- Payment by wire transfer to US based bank or Paypal
- Paypal payments will incur a 5% additional charge for processing
- We encourage you to install WhatsApp messenger on your phone. We will create a group leading up to the retreat to answer any questions instantly before, during and after the retreat and to allow you to connect with your fellow attendees.
- Email [email protected] or message me on WhatsApp +50688313018 if you have any questions regarding registration or anything else about the retreat
- If you have any ALLERGIES or food sensitivities please let us know. Sensitivity includes “i hate chocolate” or anything else that you will not tolerate in your meals, desserts and drinks.